Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Feather Light


Category #1: Feather Light

This photo was used in my portfolio. The edit was more of a orange tint. It was a very warm photo. This photo is a re-do as I try to make it the opposite a little bit.  I wanted to try to cool down the photo. The photo on the left is the actual original photo straight from the camera, no edit. I took this photo with my DSLR.

I turned down the temperature down to a cooler tone. I turned down the exposure a bit, bumped up the contrast a bit, and played around with the levels. I messed with the levels of saturation for each individual color including the blue, green, orange, purple, and magenta, which I raised in different variations. I then created a layer, turned it into a smart object and added a bit of noise to the photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment