Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Introduction

Hey Beth,

I know you were expecting me to do a whole project full of my photography and nothing else. I know, I was expecting the same thing. Seeing that I'm a huge procrastinator, and something like the ideas I had for photographs would need planning for models (at least the route I was going to take). I didn't balance my time and never got the ball rolling. So I just went ahead and put some other things together that I could. Thanks for the wonderful second experience in your class. I really wish I showed you my photography a LONG time ago. Now that I have, you will definitely be seeing a lot of me over the years in your office showing you my new work and asking you questions. So, I will be seeing you soon! I hope to get enrolled in your RAW class. Anyway, don't be too harsh on me with the grading. I wish I could have impressed you with some awesome new photography.  That shall happen anyway, just not right now. Haha. See ya!



- Austin Stovall

No comments:

Post a Comment